Market Access Healthcare Manager (60%)
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- Independent creation of concepts for positioning focus products with health insurance companies and associations independent medical examiners, as well as promotion of awareness and knowledge of these products.
- Primary contact for health insurance funds and associations of independent medical examiners as well as other health policy institutions in the region on all topics concerning products and the company.
- Identify and communicate payer customers’ needs effectively to Market Access colleagues and inform local Medical Affairs on Market Access evidence needs to be embedded in the Core Medical Plans.
- Support the organisation in identifying key payer customer stakeholders, supporting the creation and execution of engagement plans in alignment with Medical Affairs, Government Affairs and Key Account Managers.
- Identifying and establishing relationships with key influencers and decision makers to facilitate broader and deeper market access for new Astellas products and to keep market access for existing Astellas Pharma products.
- Successfully completed studies preferably in Pharmacy, Medicine or Health Economics with very good pharmaceutical knowledge, if applicable qualification as pharmaceutical representative
- Very good knowledge of the Swiss health system and a clear understanding of the social-legal, economic and health-economical contexts
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, ideally in different areas of the health care system
- Impactful, credible with senior stakeholders internally and externally, able to deliver results through influence and persuasion
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate complex data and context into comprehensive messages
- Fluent in written and spoken business English, French and German
For any further questions or if you would like to apply, please contact Iva Bochin, HR Assistant ([email protected]).
@ Agencies – Please be informed, that we can only consider direct applications for this position.