Astellas Pharma Ltd is a steadily growing company that has been operating in Switzerland since 2002. Today, we have around 40 employees committed to achieving our goals. With our innovative drugs and services, we are a long-term and established partner for our customers and interest groups. Thanks to our competent colleagues in our Swiss subsidiary and the introduction of new products, we have comprehensive knowledge and capabilities in medicine, market access authorization, marketing, finance and sales.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Affiliate Commercial team to deliver a best-in-industry customer offer
- Co-develop the Affiliate strategic approach for the product portfolio and partner with the Area Senior Director, harmonisation and implementation of capability, processes, technology and platforms across the Affiliate
- Ensure the Field force resource/framework is fit-for-purpose, monitoring and identifying requirements, taking action to reallocate resources as required
- Attract and develop talent, managing performance and co-creating/implementing capability plans to grow high-performing teams. Role model implementation of the new commercial operating model, driving horizontal/vertical/virtual collaboration
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder and customer relationships to drive innovation in the patient offer. Work with the EMEA Digital Centre of Excellence team. Oversee, align and allocate different channels (including Field force) to ensure optimal customer service
- Responsible for adapting and implementing EMEA Brand plans in the local market environment. Accountable for the control of all materials / activities undertaken, to guarantee compliance with the local Code of Practice and Astellas SOPs
- Responsible for achievement of sales targets, and management in line with budget of SG&A in the Commercial department, proactively proposing actions to mitigate potential risks and allocate resources/activities to achieve financial goals
- Oversee, align and allocate different channels (including Field force) across Therapeutic Areas and brands to ensure optimal customer experience and maximized use of capacity/channels
- Substantial country-level experience in a Pharma commercial leadership role with strong patient/ customer focus, in a multi-disciplinary, matrix and global context, including time spent progressively as a country Product Marketing Manager, Key Account Manager and Regional/National Sales Manager
- Significant experience of implementing commercial strategy, managing multi-million budgets and achieving exceptional results in product launches, revenue and market share growth
- Operational experience of marketing, product communication and branding
- Growing successful, diverse, professional, high-potential teams
- Proven track record of leading and embedding major cultural and organisational change initiatives
- Degree in a commercial, business or science discipline. Native speaker of either German or French, fluent in business English
- Post-graduate qualification such as MBA and/or MSc or equivalent is highly desirable
Location: Wallisellen (10 minutes from Zurich)
Job Type: Full time
Some travelling activities within Europe, including overnight stays.
If you have any further questions or would like to apply please contact our HR Business Partner Neva Ferro Casagrande (firstname.lastname@example.org).